Customer Service Agent (m/f/x)
We want you to join us and help to take our customer service to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in the our customer service division as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Your main responsibilities:
- Deliver above and beyond customer service through phone, email and social media
- Answer customer calls and reply to email inquiries in a fast-paced environment
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to any and all problems that arise
- Think creatively about ways to improve the relationship with the customer
- Assist customers in managing their bookings
- Share feedback & insights with the broader organization
- Experience in a customer service related position (1-2 years) is an asset (e.g, call center, restaurants, retail, etc.)
- Experience with professional customer service desk tools, i.e. JIRA Service Desk, PipedriveCRM etc.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills, English and German
- Tech savvy and embraces technology to be more efficient
- Very comfortable in a customer-facing role, by phone, email, and social, and with the patience to understand customer problems and the passion to make it right
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- Flexible working models in part- or full-time at our offices in Hamburg (DE) or Aachen (DE)
- Ability to work in a business area with a huge potential for professional customer service & relations
- Access to our wide international motorsport and automotive network
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
- Visit of race events
Did we raise your interest? Then join us and become part of a motivated and congenial team with an open communication culture and a flat hierarchy.
Please send your CV and your earliest starting time via email to Mr. Sebastian Herke (email@example.com).