Head of B2B Sales (m/f/x)
Are you a talented sales professional who knows the motorsport industry inside out? Do you fancy a new challenge in a growing sales team that you can lead and drive forward with your ideas and experience? Then read on now!
Head of B2B Sales (m/f/x)
Become part of the growth-oriented online platform circuit-booking.com, which is unique in the motorsport and automotive industry!
Who we are:
Since 2011, our digital platform circuit-booking.com has established itself as a successful digital B2B marketplace for the exclusive booking of racetracks. Here, motorsport organizers, car manufacturers or automobile clubs can quickly and easily find contact to around 480 racetracks worldwide. Now we are opening our service to private customers who would like to take their vehicles to the racetrack: On our track day marketplace, participants of track days or motorsport trainings will find a variety of offers and can book them quickly and easily.
Your commitment is needed to fuel the growth phase of Circuit Booking and to lead our track day marketplace to a joint success story! Together with our sales team, you will track down attractive track day organizers so that your colleagues can successfully approach them and win them over for our platform.
Become part of the Circuit Booking family and apply for a full-time position in our sales team in Hamburg!
- You will lead, manage and coordinate the Field Sales, Inside Sales, After Sales, Sales Research and Administration teams for our Track day marketplace.
- You identify new strategic sales channels and cooperation partners to increase our organic and inorganic growth
- You set sales targets in collaboration with the management and guide the team to achieve them
- You provide guidance and general instructions to the team and monitor their progress and results
- You analyze and optimize processes and customer feedback to increase the KPIs of the Track day marketplace
- You will work with senior management to agree improvements and new features for our Track day marketplace based on KPIs, customer and partner feedback
- You initiate and develop relationships with leading racetracks and track day organizers and collaborative partners (OEMs)
- Continuous development of team members through internal training and coaching
- You have a degree with a focus on sales & marketing
- You have many years of professional experience of a sales team with proven ability
- You have sound leadership and management experience
- You have a strong ability to coach teams and drive them to higher performance standards
- You have a strong customer orientation and a strong will to succeed
- You have a strong analytical ability and conceptual thinking skills
- Organizational skills are one of your strengths
- You have excellent methodological skills (project management, time management, decision-making skills, etc.)
- You are business fluent in English, a second language is an advantage.
Our promise to you:
- Permanent employment with flexible working hours and home office days.
- If you work overtime, it will be paid out in consultation with you or compensated with time off in lieu.
- Attractive remuneration, bonus
- Deep insights into the world of motorsport
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Development opportunities within our sales team
- Professional IT workstation equipment
- Instruction and familiarization during the on-boarding process
- Varied and responsible field of activity
- Free drinks and nourishment in the office
- Parking space in front of the door
- Pleasant colleagues
- Team-building activities
- Respectful and honest dealings at eye level
Are you interested in combining motorsport and sales? Then apply to us now and secure a place in our team!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, including salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail. Contact person: Nadja Sogl, email@example.com