Customer Success Manager Track day Organizers (m/f/x)
Are you a talented Customer Success Manager who enjoys serving new and existing partners and track day organizers and feeding their needs back to our sales and product teams? Are you ready to play a critical role in our growth story? Then read on now!
Customer Success Manager Track day Organizers & Cooperation Partners (m/f/x)
Become part of the growth-oriented online platform circuit-booking.com, which is unique in the motorsport and automotive industry!
Who we are:
Since 2011, our digital platform circuit-booking.com has established itself as a successful digital B2B marketplace for the exclusive booking of racetracks. Here, motorsport organizers, car manufacturers or automobile clubs can quickly and easily find contact to around 480 racetracks worldwide. Now we are opening our service to private customers who would like to take their vehicles to the racetrack: On our track day marketplace, participants of track days or motorsport trainings will find a variety of offers and can book them quickly and easily.
Your commitment is needed to fuel the growth phase of Circuit Booking and to lead our track day marketplace to a joint success story! As part of our Customer Success Team, you will support track day organizers and cooperation partners on our track day marketplace, work closely with the sales and marketing team and feedback from our customers and partners to our product development.
Become part of the Circuit Booking family and apply for a full-time position in our Customer Success team in Hamburg!
Together with your colleagues, you make sure that customers feel comfortable with our product right from the start. In doing so, you are able to emphasize the advantages of the product, starting with the simplification and bundling of bookings to central billing options. You are able to put yourself in the customer's shoes and thus convey a good feeling of understanding. You can respond well to customer needs in order to offer the best possible product. You check customer satisfaction at regular intervals to promote continuous optimization.
With your strategic thinking mind, you are always looking for ways to improve the presentation and sales of the Track day booking platform. You also closely follow market developments and competitors' activities and share your insights with your colleagues.
To optimize customer satisfaction, your responsibilities will include the following:
- You work closely with customers and can inspire them with our product
- You bring in new ideas that drive our business forward
- You work together with your colleagues as a team to grow together and support each other
- You support new customers in familiarizing themselves with our system and are the first point of contact when it comes to questions about the product
- You have a very good empathy and communication skills
- You are solution-oriented and can create a perfect interface between customer and company
- You work reliably and carefully
- You work closely with the sales team and pass the balls to each other
- You have a very good commercial education or a bachelor's degree in management, business administration or economics
- You have already gained 2-3 years of professional experience in the field of customer service
- You have very good communication skills
- You have a confident and eloquent appearance, assertiveness, the ability to cooperate and deal with conflicts as well as the ability to make decisions
- You have a customer- and solution-oriented way of working
- You can inspire and customers feel in good hands with you due to your strong communication skills
- You are a quick learner and have an affinity for technology, including the use of common software products (MS Office, Service Desk, CRM systems)
- You are business fluent in English, a second business fluent language is an advantage
- An affinity for the motorsport and automotive industry is an advantage
Our promise to you:
- Unlimited employment relationship with flexible working hours and home office days
- If overtime is incurred, it will be paid out in consultation with you or compensated with time off
- Attractive remuneration, bonus
- Deep insights into the world of motorsports
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Development opportunities within our Customer Success team
- Professional IT workstation equipment
- Instruction and familiarization during the on-boarding process
- Versatile and responsible field of activity
- Drinks and nerve food in the office free of charge
- Parking space in front of the door
- Pleasant colleagues
- Team-building activities
- Respectful and honest interaction at eye level
Have we sparked your interest in combining motorsport and customer success? Then apply to us now and secure a place in our team!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, including salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail.